UV 400 보호 이탈리아 디자인 ce 마크 선글라스

FOB 참조 가격:최근 가격 확인
US$10.00 - US$12.00 / 개 | 300 개 (최소.)
렌즈 색깔:
반복 절단
신고 의심스러운 활동
개요
빠른 세부 사항
원래 장소:
Guangdong, China
유명 상표:
OK EYEWEAR
모델 번호:
NVS3207
작풍:
유행 색안경
물자 렌즈:
맞춤형
구조 물자:
티탄
나이:
여자
렌즈 광학적인 속성:
극화하는
구조 색깔:
Brown 와 거북이 스테인드 종이
Model name:
UV400 보호 italy design ce mark 선글라스
공급 형:
ODM, OEM
소재:
아세테이트
Logo:
맞춤형
인증서:
CE, FDA, Drop 볼 test
MOQ:
300 개
Delivery time:
65-80 일
Payment terms:
40% 예금, the rest 60% 갈까요 지불 한 될 전 shippment
디자인:
Trendy 나 OEM
렌즈로 구성 색:
Brown 그라데이션
공급 능력
공급 능력:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
포장 및 배송
패키지 정보
1pc/ polybag, 10 개/inner 상자, 300pcs/ ctn
포트
Shenzhen/Hongkong
당신이
원하는 정보가 아닌가요? 1회 요청, 여러 회 견적 지금 견적 받기 >>
당신이
이 상품 또는 공급자 결과는 귀하의 편의를 위해 언어 도구를 사용해서 번역된 것입니다. 폐사의 번역 결과에 대해 제안해 주실 것이 있으시다면 please help us improving.
All product and supplier information in the language(s) other than English displaying on this page are information of www.alibaba.com translated by the language-translation tool automatically. If you have any query or suggestion about the quality of the auto-translation, please email us at (email address). Alibaba.com and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, and liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any auto-translated information or caused by any technical error of the language-translation tool.