notice 참고: 주의하여 주시고 이 제품이 바이러스 방지용인지 여부와 코로나바이러스(COVID-19)가 주문에 영향을 미치는지 여부를 공급업체에 확인하십시오. close

신부 실크 로브 맞춤형 여성 로브 긴 잠옷 0609008

US$4.80 / 개 | 50 개 (최소  주문)
크기:
S M l XL 2 XL 3 XL 4 XL 5 XL
색깔:
밝은 파란색
US$4.80
- +
가능
레드
US$4.80
- +
가능
화이트
US$4.80
- +
가능
All 14 Options
0개선택, US $(총계)
세부 사항 보기
배송비:
상품 수량을 확인해 주십시오.
리드 타임:
7 결제일 이후로
커스터마이징:
개인 맞춤 로고 (최소 주문: 100 개)
신고 의심스러운 활동
개요
빠른 세부 사항
패턴 종류:
인쇄
고리:
V 목
클로저 종류:
탄력 있는 허리
길이:
무릎 길이
절기:
여름, 봄, 가을
소매 길이 (cm):
4분의 3
7 일 샘플 order:
지원
공급 유형:
재고 품목
가능한 수량:
100000
물자:
100%년 폴리에스테
직물 유형:
공단
기술:
인쇄된
특징:
숨, 더하기 크기, 빠른 건조, 열
원래 장소:
Beijing, China
유명 상표:
YUXINBRIDAL
모델 번호:
TP
품목 유형:
겉옷
컬러:
많은 색상
크기:
S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL
제품 유형:
잠옷
성별:
여성
연령 그룹:
성인
가능 수량:
100000

포장 및 배송

판매 단위:
단일 품목
단일 패키지 크기: 
22X26X1 cm
단일 총 중량:
0.200 kg
패키지 유형:
Opp
리드 타임: :
수량(개) 1 - 20000 >20000
예상 시간(일) 7 추후 협상

Kimono robe   Women's Satin Silk Robes Transparent Nighty Sexy Kimono plain Robes  japanese sex girl kimono  Flower girl robe

Floral Robes

 

Product Description

 

                             

Material     100% polyester satin.
Colour     As picture or dye fabric as request..
Logo    customise logo is avaliable.
Print    Avaliable
Design     As our pattern or pls send your request,adjustments are acceptable
Size     Slip into various sizes
Minimum Quantity    100 PCS per colour.
Packaging     One piece one polybag,and 20-30 pieces in a carton,scotch tape closure
Sample     Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery Time     Delivery time is 1-3  days after receive depoist .
Unit Price     Reasonable price base on details for the garments,reasonable
Shipment     By sea or by air.
Payment     30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or T/T western union

    

Sizechart:

4X/5X

Bust: (168 cm)

Waist circumference: (155.5 cm)

Hip circumference: (168 cm)

Sleeve length: (35.7 cm)

Sleeve width: lower sleeve w idth 30.5 cm, upper sleeve width 33-35 cm

Shoulder width: 78 cm

Length: 110 cm

Belt length: 229 cm 
6X

Bust: 183.6 cm

Waist circumference: 170 cm

Hip circumference: 183.6 cm

Sleeve length: 38.2 cm

Sleeve width: lower sleeve width 34.5 cm, upper sleeve width 38.2 cm

Shoulder width: 89 cm

Length: 115 cm

Belt length: 229 cm 

   

 

  Shipping method and shipping time

                                             

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

                                                        

1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.

 

2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve the

quality of the products.

 

3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.

 

4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.

 

  ♥ If you are interested

                                                                                                                                                                                                    

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

 Contact us

 

 

Trade Manager:  beijingyuxin  (ellen)

 

Skype: erica370052311

 

Tele:008618810593145

 

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

당신이
원하는 정보가 아닌가요? 1회 요청, 여러 회 견적 지금 견적 받기 >>
이러한 제품 및 공급 업체 결과는 사용자의 편의를 위해 언어 번역 도구로 자동 번역되었습니다. 번역 결과와 관련해 문제가 발견되는 경우, 언제든지 제안을 환영합니다.
이 페이지에 표시되는 영어 이외의 언어로 된 모든 제품 및 공급 업체 정보는 언어 번역 도구에 의해 자동으로 번역된 www.alibaba.com의 정보입니다. 자동 번역의 품질에 대한 문의나 제안이 있는 경우english.trans@service.alibaba.com으로 이메일을 보내주십시오. 번역은 순수하게 자동화된 과정으로 기술적 수단을 통해 완성됩니다. Alibaba.com은 어떠한 번역에도 참여하지 않았으며, 번역이나 제품 목록의 내용을 알고 있거나 통제하지 않습니다. Alibaba.com 및 그 계열사는 자동 번역된 정보 또는 언어 번역 도구의 기술적 오류로 인해 발생하는 손실에 대한 모든 보증, 명시적 또는 묵시적 책임을 명시적으로 부인합니다.