수출 품질 빨간 고추 씨앗 제

FOB 참조 가격:최근 가격 확인
US$800.00 - US$1,000.00 / 톤 | 5 톤 (최소.)
신고 의심스러운 활동
개요
빠른 세부 사항
제품 유형:
단 하나 나물 & 향미료
작풍:
말리는
건식 공정:
AD
유형 가공:
익지않는
증명서:
HACCP, ISO
모양:
조각
색깔:
옐로우
원래 장소:
Andhra Pradesh, India
무게 (kg):
25
쉘프 수명:
2 년
유명 상표:
Yodha
모델 번호:
S17
유형:
고추 & 페퍼
제품:
레드 칠리 씨앗
수분:
10% 12%
컬러:
옐로우
Shu (hotness)::
8000 50000
애쉬:
5% max
아플라톡신:
10ppb,
변색:
5% max
자르기:
새해
원산지:
인도
공급 능력
공급 능력:
500 Ton/Tons per Month
포장 및 배송
패키지 정보
25kgs 또는 50kgs PP 가방 황마 가방 또는 구매자의 요구
포트
chennai port
리드 타임: :
10 days after singing in sale of contract

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading companies in India. We are the manufactures, Exporters and suppliers of the Dry Red Chilli from (Guntur, Andhra Pradesh) India. We can also export Red Chilli Flakes, Red Chilli Powder and Red Chilli seed our Chillies are cleared for export to all countries.

You already knew that Asia largest Chilli market located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh in India.

                                                                

Red chilli varieties:

1) s17/Teja (Shu 75000-100000)
2) 334/S4/Sannam (shu 25000-30000)
3) 273 (Shu 16000 -20000)
4) Endo 5 (shu 35000- 45000)
5) Byadgi (Shu 8000-15000)

6) 341(Shu 40000-50000)

Specifications:

Product: red chilli seeds

Moisture: 10% to 12%

Colour: yellow

Shu(hotness):8000 to 50000

Ash: 5% max

Aflatoxin: 10ppb,

Discoloured: 5% max

Crop: New Year

Origin: India

 Quality and service:           

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading company in red chilli seeds market in India. We are providing the red chilli seeds machine clean also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my speciality.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in the supply of red chilli seeds throw out the world

  1. We have own warehouse
  2. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  3. All material is dried by sunshine.
  4. We have well-specified staff and workers.

Packing:

       25kgs or 50 kgs in PP bag/jute bag or as per buyer requirement

Payment and details:

  1. L/c at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: fob Chennai port, cif, cnf
  4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing in the sale of contract
  5. Leading port: Chennai port

Contact details:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from Guntur in India. I supply red chilli seeds For more details contact us:

Contact person: pramoda

phone no : +91 8632352525

cell no: +91 9 581 581 333

Skype id: pramoda.exim

www.pramoda.co.in

 

당신이
원하는 정보가 아닌가요? 1회 요청, 여러 회 견적 지금 견적 받기 >>
당신이
이 상품 또는 공급자 결과는 귀하의 편의를 위해 언어 도구를 사용해서 번역된 것입니다. 폐사의 번역 결과에 대해 제안해 주실 것이 있으시다면 please help us improving.
All product and supplier information in the language(s) other than English displaying on this page are information of www.alibaba.com translated by the language-translation tool automatically. If you have any query or suggestion about the quality of the auto-translation, please email us at (email address). Alibaba.com and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, and liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any auto-translated information or caused by any technical error of the language-translation tool.